BEST CARPET CLEANING PRO                           - 708-945-5092
RSS

Recent Posts

Professional Carpet Cleaning versus "Do-it-Yourself" Cleaning
If your carpet is dirty... we can clean it!
powered by

My Blog

If your carpet is dirty... we can clean it!

We clean all types of residential and commercial carpet:
* Wool
*Acrylic
*Nylon
*Polyester
*Polypropylene

10 Comments to If your carpet is dirty... we can clean it!:

Comments RSS
David Jacobson on Thursday, July 31, 2014 8:52 AM
Mario and his wife did a awesome job!! Hands down. I've had other company's here to do the carpets but by far the service and job out did everyone else. I highly recommend Mario to anyone!!!!! Thank you guys, I will be calling again :)
Reply to comment

Mario on Friday, August 01, 2014 1:46 PM
Thanks David,I really appreciate your comment! We are a family owned service - I am the owner/operator, and I truly care about my customers satisfaction.
Reply to comment

Acarpetcleaned.com on Sunday, March 27, 2016 11:04 AM
There are many carpet cleaning services available in the current market place. I had a bad experience in the last year, when I took a service from local leather upholstery services at low price, but after finishing their task, I found some torn on my favorite leather upholstery for my armcover of sofa. So, sometimes, low price may lost a valuable thing. I am interested to know some methods and price of your services.
Reply to comment

BlakeShiels on Sunday, August 05, 2018 1:55 PM
Reply to comment

Cleaning company on Thursday, August 09, 2018 8:12 PM
It is good to contact with carpet cleaners to get neat and clean carpets. There are professional carpet cleaners who are providing best services to clean carpets. People can contact carpet cleaners easily whenever they want to get clean carpets.
Reply to comment

Papakura on Friday, August 10, 2018 6:30 AM
We are amongst the top rated carpet cleaners in Auckland and its surroundings, so you may call us for quick restoration of your precious rugs and carpets, whenever required.
Reply to comment

www Mlifeinsider com on Monday, October 01, 2018 5:15 AM
It is an excellent experience for me to join MGM Mlifeinsider and it was nice to log in to Mlifeinsider.org and use it like a new employee.
Reply to comment

Denis on Friday, December 07, 2018 7:03 AM
Many business people agree that a clean and tidy environment is the best way to work. A dirty workplace can be dangerous. Therefore, frequent and regular cleaning ensures that the workplace is an environment that is safe for anyone walking in. Also using green solutions like the ones offered by the commercial green cleaning services Houston TX will ensure that employees aren't intoxicated at work because of the cleaning solutions.
Reply to comment